Korea Winter Ski 5D4N
Winter is one of the best seasons to visit South Korea and experience various snow activities and savor local winter dishes.
- Roundtrip airfare Manila-Incheon-Manila
- 4star hotel accommodation
- Full board meals
- Jampacked tours
- English speaking tour guide
- Basic ski lessons for beginners
- Free travel insurance (1-60yrs old only)
- 1 Bottle of water per person per day
- 1 Shot of Makgulri Wine per person
- Special farewell dinner meal
- 1 Souvenir per person
- Free WIFI connection in the bus only
- Free paparazzi shot (for minimum of 20 pax)
- USD 107 - Airline taxes (subject to change)
- PHP 1,620 - Philippine travel tax
- USD 25 - Mandatory tipping for tour guide and driver
- Other beverages/liquid refreshment during meals
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- RT-PCR test (subject to change depending on the government requirement)
- Winter is one of the best seasons to visit South Korea and experience various snow activities and savor local winter dishes.
- Be impressed by the breathtaking beauty of the country as we take you to Gangwon province. With the abundance of natural landscapes, you will never be short of winter wonderland sights.
- Tick off your bucket list and experience a basic ski lesson for beginners on a ski resort. This is such a unique and wonderful experience for Filipino tourists.
- Set forth for a day of adventure in the Gyeonggi as we take you to the largest outdoor theme park and experience a local snack making.
- Even for a seasonal trip, Seoul city is a must to visit, not to mention the shopping spree experience, learning its history, and witness a quirky non-verbal Korean show.
Departure Dates - Dec 14, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29